Gorilla Trekking Tours In Uganda Rwanda & Congo
Welcome to Gorilla Safaris Adventure, a Ugandan based tour operator specializing in offering gorilla safaris in Uganda, Rwanda and DR Congo. Looking to visiting the gorillas in Africa?
With over 13 years of experience, we create outstanding gorilla safaris and wildlife holidays in Uganda, Rwanda and Democratic Republic of Congo. Our team of gorillas & wildlife experts explore destinations around the countries to ensure we give you the finest gorillas & wildlife encounters. We offer tailor-made itineraries to suit your personal requirements, and small group holidays with like-minded wildlife enthusiasts.
Why Book With Us
Our Uganda safaris & Rwanda Tours open doors into the countries and their cultures, wildlife and gorilla tracking adventures - allowing you to really get to the heart of Uganda and Rwanda. We commit ourselves to providing excellent travel services to all our clients, and adhere to the highest levels of ethics and professionalism. Therefore trust us with your holiday planning, hotel bookings and any other aspect of your travels in Eastern Africa.
Free planning service – Our expert travel consultants will help you plan your itinerary and put everything in place for you.
Most Popular Gorilla Tours
We offer unbeatable choices on gorilla trekking safaris in Africa. Here are our discount trip offers for 2015. Feel free to call +256 772 981565/ +250-781-499-386 or email us to start planning your safari!
Trek Gorillas in Congo, Climb Nyiragongo volcano, visit to Communities, Idwji Island and fishing villages.
Since 2007,Gorilla Safaris Adventure has been making memorable safari. Book your tour with us and have magical moments, you’ll fall in love with culture and the beautiful wilderness. Get off the beaten track and into the scenery with our 4WD- off road vehicles with luxury coach seats and air-conditioning. There are no hidden extras. All facilities necessary for your safari are provided. All the meals, entry fees, accommodation, cruises are included in the total price as per the itinerary . Our safaris range from 2 to 24 days, and give you the option to arrange a relaxing break, so it’s easy to see everything a country has to offer.
The best way to enjoy your gorilla trekking experience
- Keep yourself covered - long pants, gaiters and socks help keep the bugs (red ants) at bay and gloves will protect you from stinging nettles and thorny branches.
- Get reasonably fit - the trek is usually a physically challenging and tiring mission through rough terrain, so you want to be relatively fit.
- Be equipped - carry enough water, waterproof bags for your camera and insect repellent as well sunscreen and a hat.
- Stay warm and dry - take warm and rainproof clothing with you to cope with the cold conditions up in the mountains.
- Join an organised trip - book through a tour company to simplify your travels and get the gorilla permits arranged for you beforehand.
- Choose your timing - try to avoid trekking in the rainy season (March to April and October to November) when the going gets tougher.