This 3-days gorilla safari in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park will offer you an opportunity to see mountain gorillas and a over 10 other primates including chimpanzees,
Gorilla Safaris Adventure – Gorilla Trekking Tours In Uganda Rwanda & Congo
Welcome to Gorilla Safaris Adventure, a Ugandan based tour operator specializing in offering gorilla safaris in Uganda, Rwanda and DR Congo. Looking to visiting the gorillas in Africa? We offer the best gorilla trekking safaris at discounted prices all year round. Since 2007, we have been organising memorable trips to see the endangered mountain gorillas in the wild forests of Bwindi and the Virunga Mountains. Our tripscan be tailormade to include the most adventorous tourist activities such as game viewing, nature hiking, cultural tours and more adventures within the visited regions.
Why Book With Us
Our Uganda safaris & Rwanda Tours open doors into the countries and their cultures, wildlife and gorilla tracking adventures – allowing you to really get to the heart of Uganda and Rwanda. We commit ourselves to providing excellent travel services to all our clients, and adhere to the highest levels of ethics and professionalism. You can therefore trust us with your holiday planning, hotel bookings and any other aspect of your travels in Eastern Africa.
Free planning service – Our expert travel consultants will help you plan your itinerary and put everything in place for you.
Most Popular Gorilla Tours
We offer unbeatable choices on gorilla trekking safaris in Africa. Here are our discount trip offers for 2015. Feel free to call +256 772 981565/ +250-781-499-386 or email us to start planning your safari!
This 2 days safari will starts and end in Kigali- Rwanda. One gorilla permit for Volcanoes National Park is included in the cost. Having a chance to see some of the remaining 880 mountain
You will visit Bwindi For gorilla trekking and lake Mburo National Park for wildlife. L.Mburo NP harbors several species antelopes which can not be observed elsewhere
This 5-Days Rwanda safari will take you to volcanoes national park for gorilla trekking and Nyungwe national park for chimpanzee trekking. Nyungwe is
This 5days Uganda Primates Tour will take you to Bwindi National Park for gorilla trekking and Kibale forest National Park for chimpanzees and other primates trekking
This 7 days Uganda gorilla and wildlife safari will take you to visit 5 places. You will have to visit Kibale national park for chimpanzee tracking and other primates
Since 2007,Gorilla Safaris Adventure has been making memorable safari. Book your tour with us and have magical moments, you’ll fall in love with culture and the beautiful wilderness. Get off the beaten track and into the scenery with our 4WD- off road vehicles with luxury coach seats and air-conditioning. There are no hidden extras. All facilities necessary for your safari are provided. All the meals, entry fees, accommodation, cruises are included in the total price as per the itinerary . Our safaris range from 2 to 24 days, and give you the option to arrange a relaxing break, so it’s easy to see everything a country has to offer.
The best way to enjoy your gorilla trekking experience.
- Keep yourself covered – long pants, gaiters and socks help keep the bugs (red ants) at bay and gloves will protect you from stinging nettles and thorny branches.
- Get reasonably fit – the trek is usually a physically challenging and tiring mission through rough terrain, so you want to be relatively fit.
- Be equipped – carry enough water, waterproof bags for your camera and insect repellent as well sunscreen and a hat.
- Stay warm and dry – take warm and rainproof clothing with you to cope with the cold conditions up in the mountains.
- Join an organised trip – book through a tour company to simplify your travels and get the gorilla permits arranged for you beforehand.
- Choose your timing – try to avoid trekking in the rainy season (March to April and October to November) when the going gets tougher.